Delete row 1270
That is a spell called Trakanon's Touch and is causing your problems
That way at least it isn't a purely melee fight and will be some fun

Criimson
Old 09-07-2007, 04:58 AM
sonicvt
Fire Beetle

Criim,

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I didn't raid often in EQ and I don't know which Boss Mobs have this Teleport proc (Trakanon, Dain Frostreaver) as I'm assuming that any mob that does this will cause the crash.
Old 09-07-2007, 06:39 AM
Criimson
Hill Giant

K the spell to check for is 895 (if memory serves) ill check again later, but im pretty sure this is it

I just installed Fedora 6 so haven't set mysql up yet (still fiddling with it)
But if ya don't find it I'll let ya know which mobs have that spell and what rows to delete

Criimson
Old 09-14-2007, 12:39 AM
sonicvt
Fire Beetle

Mag,

I noticed when creating a new group of bots (used to raid with 3 groups, recently created a 4th) that if they didn't have weapons equiped and engaged in battle it would crash. Oddly this didn't happen at 1st-10th level or so when I first started using your bots. Not sure if this issue is on the bot end or the EQEMU end but I thought I would post it anyway.

Additionally, any news on the bots being able to use weapon procs and focus effects/haste from items? Thanks!
Old 09-15-2007, 10:45 AM
Magoth78
Discordant

Hi guys,

I won't upgrade the actual version of version until the 18th october (actually preparing an exam for my job). Then, I will re-write the whole bot system based on the latest sources to make it a real plugin for EQEmu that you will can active or not. EQoffline will become EQbots, a plugin for eqemu that will be playable solo and multi.

For the moment, you can use the EQoffline builds that are based on .994 (I think) wich are more than playables.

Later,
Mag
-- EQoffline/bots
Old 09-16-2007, 03:33 AM
Bjerlk
Fire Beetle

Nice news. And good luck on the exams..

Not that luck has anything to do with it...
Old 09-21-2007, 11:17 AM
Docs
Sarnak

I wish you the very best in this project. Keep up the great work, and by the time you know it everything will be completed.

I too want alot of things in EQemu, but fail at finding the time to sit down and complete anything good like this.
Old 11-25-2007, 02:05 AM
Xzam
Fire Beetle

Default Wondering

I'll start with saying WOW, what you have done with BOT's is amazing!! I for one am looking forward to your new BOT system. I have BOT's on my server and everyone who plays with them love them. You have given players the ability to solo, (with BOTs as friends), even higher level mobs and raids! WOW thanks again!! I have a few questions for you, with the new BOT system will I be able to set the number of BOT's per char? Is there a way to have chars delete the BOT's they don't like, and this may be hard to do but hey you are the man, and last thing is give me a little more space or let me set it, the BOT's are to close to me, sometimes hard to loot with them standing on my feet. I'm not complaining just looking forward to the new BOT system!
Old 11-27-2007, 08:51 AM
sonicvt
Fire Beetle

Any updates in the past month or so? I've noticed it's been a while since Mag posted and his webpage hasn't been updated either. Hope he's ok...
Old 11-28-2007, 04:57 AM
Magoth78
Discordant

Hello there, I'm fine thank you

For the moment, I don't have the time/feeling to work on the new bot system.
Sorry bout that,
Mag
-- EQoffline/bots
Old 12-09-2007, 01:47 AM
a_troll_01
Fire Beetle

Default Intersting Crash problem

I "had" a stable 0.7.0 Nov 30 build and then I added in the Bot build portions.
Replaced the NPC_Spell_Entries
Replaced the EmuShareMem.Dll in my startup
Changed my startup bat to call WorldDebug & ZoneDebugPerl

Now whenever a PC casts a spell the Zone will crash. I am assuming there is a conflict with the change made when I sources NPC_Spell_Entries.

Anyone have any ideas?
Old 12-10-2007, 07:01 AM
Teremarr
Fire Beetle

So, are you actually just sticking in the binaries? If you're using the Nov. 30th build, then I'm assuming that you picked up EQEmu-0.7.0-1064. If you used the BOT binaries for EQ-Offline, then you actually back-leveled the running code to something like build 946 or something close. You might be stumbling over both old bugs. Might also have problems with changes/removals from the database.

I wonder... If I look up above, maybe I can find the source. It might be interesting to see if we can just merge his code into an interim build...
Old 12-10-2007, 09:45 AM
a_troll_01
Fire Beetle

Correct, I just replaced the binaries from the EQEmu-0.7.0-1065 build with the binaries from the Build.rar found on EQ Offline home page. So, the DB that I am using is from the 1065 build.

Are suggesting that I go back to the DB version from the 946 build? Ugg. That means I'll have to figure out if I can save the account and character info.

Thanks.
Old 12-13-2007, 11:39 AM
meshershark
Fire Beetle

Can anyone confirm the latest EQEmu build that is compatible with EQoffline? The two I've seen mentioned are 994 and 946, neither of which appears in the download list.

I'm getting ready to setup a server for solo play and I want to make sure I put it together with compatible pieces from the get go. Thanks.
Old 12-13-2007, 12:16 PM
cavedude
The PEQ Dude

It uses 992. I had started working on getting merged into the current build but haven't had time to complete that yet.
Closed Thread