Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Tools

Development::Tools 3rd Party Tools for EQEMu (DB management tools, front ends, etc...)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2012, 05:31 PM
wrichards123
Sarnak

Default PEQ data base install I need "dummies" help

ok guys, I really need a install "dummies" guide... as if I know absoulty NOTHING...

Ive got the peqhpeditor folder, Ive installed the tort SVN. I cant seem to install the apache cuz im an idiot...

can anyone please (and I know its a bit to ask) give me a detailed install instructions as if I know nothing, cuz at this point I dont anymore :(

i want to edit PEQ database. Ill be very happy to answer any trigger questions you have to help me get this up and running.... I LOVE the AX-PHP editor and have been used to that but really want to use the PEQ database to run LDONs..

again thanks in advance for any responses, really Ive read and tryed for about a week searching forums and trying to understand and install this thing.. anyway