Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 06-24-2012, 08:07 PM
KingMort
Banned

Default Happy Birthday Raid Addicts

HAPPY 10th Birthday Raid Addicts!

Running a Little late the actual birthday for Raid Addicts is June 2nd however..

A Few Words:

It's Hard to imagine that I've been doing this as long as I have being involved in a project of any kind for 10 years just blows my mind. With my new Job and Girlfriend it seems that I don't have much time to work on it anymore but still I'm proud of the server's content that we have worked so hard on all this time. Anyway there has been a ton of advancements made in the new spells for the new levels that were introduced into the server over a year ago and just now getting all the finishing touches done on all 16 classes. I think I'm pretty fluent now in the spell system and how they work.

To the Community:
Upset some folks in the community and I apologize to those folks , Rogean, KLS, Akkadius, Secrets and a few others I apologize for my behavior was going through some rough times though with my ex and just angry at the world in general but the great thing about life is everything is temporary.

What does this server offer?:
So like last year I will list some of the latest features of the server and what to expect:
  • Level 100 Cap.
  • Fully Custom Spell File
  • Over 230 custom zones. (Over 170 being zones with raids in them)
  • 7300 Custom Items made over the last 10 years
  • Custom Solo Content, Group Content, and Raid Content
  • Custom Tradeskills, Quests, Tasks, Adventures

What are you doing for a Promo this year Morty?:
  • Double Experience
  • Free Cool items given to players (Randomly to those who log in starting today)
  • Few new fun events and raids which I'm in the process of adding right now (once I finish them will put the zone name in the MOTD or something)
  • Some random give aways and maybe will throw up the Promo Bot again like the previous years.
Old 06-24-2012, 09:15 PM
boweq
Hill Giant

Happy Birthday KMRA

Great Server , Loads of Content to keep you happy
Some Easy , Some Medium and Some really Hard , content keep everyonone hapy

Cant go maxing out in a Month