Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 08-03-2009, 03:42 AM
tnance1337
Fire Beetle

Nope. First time setting up a server. I've noticed I'm not the only one getting the problem, too, yet no one has explained a solution.

I've gone back, completely uninstalled all items, then re-did your guide exactly as its posted again. Same result. Obviously, everything is working properly, as i can start my world.exe with the startup.bat file, and everything connects as it should. I just keep getting told my username and password are not valid when I try to log in my client. To me, that means that the settings are correct to connect, but something is getting confused by the loginserver with my username and pass.

I've checked everything over about 20 times, peqlogindb has the correct queries imported for the tblloginserver accounts and I'm definetly trying to connect my client with the username and password entered there.

I've got to be missing something that I just don't understand. If you need me to copy and paste settings, let me know. It's pretty much exactly as you have it in your guide, but it couldn't hurt I suppose.
Old 08-03-2009, 02:58 PM
Shiny151
Hill Giant

Trance-

I actually had a very similar problem. I would try to create an account and for no rhyme or reason that account wasn't being recognized on login. Do this: keep creating new accounts with completely different usernames and passwords and eventually one will work. Don't delete the ones that don't work until you get one that does work. I can't explain this either. It doesn't make sense. I thought maybe it was the characters I was using in some of the account creations but that wasn't the case either. I was using nothing odd.

-Shiny