Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 12-28-2011, 02:17 PM
jimbop
Fire Beetle

Default Titanium and OOW and DoD

I have been running my own server just on my local network for the past week. I have noticed a few glaring issues. I am running off from the Titanium pack and have current revision 2.068 with bots running for the server. Everything plays fine except the OoW and DoD expansions. It seems that every single mob from these servers does not have any dropped loot and that my aa's for the OoW expansion are not working, as /pet focus for my mage does nothing for instance. Am I going to have to redo my server from the ground up or is this a problem with the Titanium expansion pack?

My second glaring issue has to do with video issues. The EQ client runs fine for a while, but then will suddenly just start acting like it is warping me around the zone, and the only thing that improves this is to reboot the computer. My drivers are all up to date and I am still trying to test out different settings, but I figured a quick question on here might turn up leads on someone who has already went through this problem and knows the solution.
Old 12-28-2011, 03:17 PM
blackdragonsdg
Dragon

You can reload your server setup all day long and it will not solve the missing OOW and DoD content issues. Simply put they have not been implemented yet. This leaves you with a few choices you can implement the missing content yourself or wait patiently until the missing content is completed sometime in the future.

Your second issue sounds like a dual/quad core problem. You can find fixes to common problems at the following link.
Code:
http://www.eqemulator.net/wiki/wikka.php?wakka=EQEmuFAQ
Old 12-29-2011, 10:17 PM
jimbop
Fire Beetle

Thank you for your responses. They are much appreciated. Now the fun part will be to learn how to modify the databases to try to update this stuff. I know c++ coding, but I am new to SQL.
Old 01-05-2012, 01:17 AM
provocating
Demi-God

You really do not need any SQL experience at all, surprisingly.

CaveDude has a nifty database editor that is web based.

http://www.peqtgc.com/tools_.php

It is called PEQ editor.