Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::GeorgeS's Tools

Development::GeorgeS's Tools A forum just for GeorgeS's tools

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2010, 12:48 AM
GeorgeS
Forum Guide

Default NPC & Loot Editor revision

NPC and Loot Editor
08.24.00 - Large update. Changed color scheme and now several buttons added for interactive editing. Many many enhancements...

As the description states, a pretty large update. The color scheme should make it easier to read and edit for most of the utilities.

Many utilities are now enhanced with search/filter capability. Makes it easy to search for a particular spell list or searching for a particular race

Another interactive enhancement added is when you click on say a NPC and in particular a field called class, then a colored button will appear (adjacent to where coin is shown), and if you click it, a class reference sheet loads.
Fields which have interactivity are
Class,level,race,merchant, pri/sec weapons, npc_spells_id, or any field where a colored button shows.

I will add more in time.

Various people asked for some of these, and more, and I think I covered most of the requests.

Also, I'm not sure people are familiar with a particular feature of the integrated merchant editor. You have the ability to find merchants who sell a particular item, and if you want, remove it from all merchants that sell it. You can randomly assign items or from a list to a select set of merchants.

The coin redistribution tool basically changes the amount of coin dropped PER ZONE by a multiplier. Say you want to double the coin - then you would use a 2 multiplier. It works per zone and not per selected npc.

Some of the menu items were reorganised, but they are still all there FYI.

GeorgeS

http://www.georgestools.chrsschb.com//