Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 10-06-2011, 01:51 PM
bruise
Fire Beetle

Smile New BOSS Solo Server

Hey I would like to invite everyone to try out my new server. It's a solo server and has been tested quite extensively. I have been developing it over the last few weeks tirelessly but I think I'm close to complete. It has been tested in both Titanium and Underfoot without any issues but I see no problem in any other clients supported either. Although it's a solo server and just about everything can be done without anyone's help, there are some challenges. We have created a custom zone for level 70 characters and we are currently in the works to create custom zones for lower level characters as well. We are an active community always listening to your input. I've decided to make this server because I got tired of seeing such a discrepancy in gear between most characters and a select "chosen few". We will work hard to ensure this doesn't happen!

To review:
- Mobs are weaker and have less hp for soloing.
- Epic 1.0, 1.5, and 2.0 are obtainable. Also, they are not lore so DW is possible.
- Custom challenge zones available.
- Teleporting bot for common zones in Guild Lobby.
- Some custom items, including starter gear and server "trinkets"

Come join us as we love to have fun, and would LOVE for you to be part of it!
Old 10-09-2011, 03:06 AM
Versalin
Fire Beetle

Great server, Lots of fun. Server is capped at PoP expansion right now which gives a good limit of whats available.
Old 10-09-2011, 10:15 PM
Oaric
Sarnak

super fun server! i encourage everyone to come in and give it a shot (and don't give up cuz the leveling is slow its part of the fun!)
Old 10-24-2011, 01:15 PM
bruise
Fire Beetle

Just an update, we are currently working up to GoD and are working on semi-custom content for the later expansions. Some of the zones will be small-group style raids for the content that's available in that zone. We've tested it quite and bit and I can say, it's a ton of fun!
Old 10-25-2011, 01:52 PM
ven9898
Fire Beetle

I have had nothing but a good experience on BOSS. Anyone looking into trying a solo server, I would highly recommend trying this one, Bruise is very cool and has always helped out if any issues or questions have come up.
Old 11-23-2011, 07:55 AM
khenn
Fire Beetle

Default server no llonger up on list

no longer up on server list =(
Old 12-06-2011, 05:39 AM
supahsen
Sarnak

what? EQEmu? no. jsut get yourself a copy of the client.. however you see fit, and follow the connection wiki on this site.