Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Packetcollector

Support::Packetcollector Any PacketCollector related problems or questions should be posted here.

Old 07-10-2008, 01:00 PM
steve
Discordant

/keys appears to be 0x68c4. I don't see it in the Titanium Opcode file.

Also, /emoteworld and /delcorpse appear to have the correct opcodes, but do not work.
Old 07-10-2008, 06:07 PM
TheLieka
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve View Post
/emoteworld and /delcorpse appear to have the correct opcodes, but do not work.
That's just because no one has tied the OpCode into the appropriate function in the source. Since we already have #corpse delete and #emote world <colorid#>, someone just needs to go in and tie the opcode to those functions and be good to go.

The main current issue with the /blahblah client commands (as far as GM level commands) is that they're all flagged at the same level within the source. That is, if you can /zone, then you can also /summon. You would also be able to /delcorpse and /worldemote, etc. At some point, those client commands needs to be added to the commands table (or possibly a separate client_commands table) where permission levels can be assigned more granularly.

Dax

Former ServerOp - Vallon Zek / Tallon Zek Emu Server - Legit / Guild PvP - (2007 - 2011 RIP)
Old 07-11-2008, 01:46 PM
EvoZak
Sarnak

This thread delivers.

SEQ should be an excellent source for opcodes, but I wonder about the structures. Would SEQ even be interested in the structures for, say, bazaar or ldon stuff? Isn't SEQ just interested showing you mob pops, loot drops, etc? If that's the case, there's a fair chance they wouldn't implement any of the data structures since they wouldn't have a use for it.
Old 07-11-2008, 05:22 PM
KLS
Administrator

They'd have the hard to find structures like player profile and spawn structures. (They tend to change a lot from patch to patch.) Things like ldon could be figures out via packet collecting and viewing. Though I can't get the packet collector to compile nor the pre-compiled to work. =x Guess I get to keep making mine.