View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 02:20 PM
tnance1337
Fire Beetle

Honestly, the most enjoyable server I've played on to date. There is too much to say about this server. Spectacular GM staff. Very fair and open-minded, with good dedication to their server. The population of the server is also mostly a mature group of players, who enjoy a challenge.

The server offers a large variety of custom content, including zones, quests, long epic journeys, and tons of custom loot options through group content and raid content. Probably the most expansive amount of very well balanced raid content I've seen to date, including key and flag progression with a tiered system that mirrors some live content from back in the good days of velious and luclin.

I currently lead the second best guild named Progeny(in terms of raid progression, nearly 50% through with tier 2 out of 3 tiers, but number one guild in terms of awesome players =D) and we're in need of more capable players to continue progression. We're running open recruitment for all players who achieve 65+ with some exceptions. Gear and flags, including epics will come with joining. We run a dkp system, with our own dkp site and forum. Raid days are M-F around 10:30pm central time to 1:30am central time, roughly. Come join the fun, and we'll show you why we started on THF and haven't looked back! Contact Tankzor, Mazzic, or Hyperion (or any other Progeny members) in game about joining!