View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 01:30 PM
Dunge0nMastr
Hill Giant

After getting some positive feedback from my initial post about this server, i thought i would make an update, and another pitch 8D.

I have now formed a new raiding guild called <Shattered> we are a group of American players who are progressing quickly through content. At this point we are looking for some fresh blood. And would love to see some new players eager to jump into amazing custom raid content.

Our Recruitment thread is located Here

I no longer hold the boxing restrictions that i had in Mofish, but there is also NO requirement to box. We are made up of a group of people who Box an extra toon or two to help us, but we have a large group who dont box at all. Shattered isnt about 3 people boxing content to death, we limit 2 boxes MAX per 1 main toon, again optional boxes, But we retain the social atmosphere that we would have if noone boxed.

We are a very tight knit group of American players, who raid only 3 nights a week progression, we are laid back but get sh*t done when we need too. Currently we are desperately searching for an extra Main Healer or two, and some DPS to help us progression through the 5th and 6th (and eventually the 7th) tiers of raid content. If your intersted Check out my link above for our recruitment post - and check out the link in my sig for the THF's main site.

It is an amazing server with a great development team, who are very close with the community, and are CONSTANTLY listening to player feedback. If you have any questions about the server, the community or <Shattered> please dont hesitate to drop me a PM here, on Brontu on the THF forums, or log in, try it out and shoot me a tell in game on: Bront, Betwo, or Taelen.

Would love to see this server grow like it deserves, and they just bought an amazing set of new hardware for the server.

Thanks for reading!

Good Luck and Good Hunting whatever server you play on .