View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 04:41 PM
Dunge0nMastr
Hill Giant

I want to give a shout out to the dev's of this server, who have done an amazing job keeping things fun and engaging, while also providing a great amount of player/server interaction.

Anyways the purpose of this post is two-fold. One to bring more attention to this amazing server, i have to say after 8 years of playing and working on Emu's this is the best one I have found yet (lol i cant believe my join date for this forum is 2002 ><). The server offers a great custom Raid progression that is both challenging as well as fun. They are constantly creating new content for the server, and are currently developing two new raid zones, Veeshan's peak (customized of course!) and Dreadspire (with custom scripts that look amazing so far) Both of which are due out very soon! And will provide new Tier 6, 7 and 8 content for the server.

That said the second part of this post is a recruitment post for my guild. Many guilds on this server rely on multi-boxing to get anything done, partially because they feel they HAVE too, and also because some find it fun. <Mofish> is setting a new standard, we have decided that we are sick of boxing - weather it was 6 boxing on this server, boxing in live or boxing in any other game. We don't allow boxing on raids, we have progressed so far through the first 2 tiers of Raid content (Ssraezzah and ToV) with nothing but mains and are currently plowing our way through Sleepers tomb (Tier 3) having keyed up the majority of our guild now. We are currently looking to recruit people who want to have a blast with a real social guild. when you do /who all Mofish, we are all there, no boxes.

**We do allow boxing for people who wish to level alts or just have fun when not raiding. but we ask to keep it to 1 box at most, and raiding will always remain offlimits to boxing (we keep an updated set of rules in our sub-forums so either join and check it out, or ask one of the officers to clarify if your unsure what we mean)***

Currently we are looking to recruit anyone and everyone who wants to come to play this amazing server! If you are sick of boxing and want an amazing social atmosphere send me an PM here or jump over to: http://thehiddenforrest.org and PM me there (Brontu). Our current play times are all over the map (this is good) we are truly an international guild, with players from the USA West coast all the way to Taiwan and all over in between. Please consider playing this amazing server! There are also many other amazing guilds and people on this server, so if we dont fit the bill for what you are looking for, im sure theres a perfect fit for you!

We do raid primarily during European peak hours (early-mid afternoons US East) -but we do have a very active US roster who gets things done.

The server is not a no - boxing server btw, so even if u dont want to join us in Mofish, there are ample boxing opportunities and guilds on the server for any play style and play time.

Please contact the following in game/through the forums of you are interested!

Bront - Officer - (Brontu on THF forums) Contact me during USA play times (i also work graveyard so im on all night)
Jyonn - Officer - (Kuldiin on THF forums) Contact Jyonn for European play times - hes on when I'm sleeping sometimes

Thanks for your consideration, and please we definately want/need more people to come play this amazing server!

*** Edit ***

THF also offers a great - unique, and fully customized solo progression line. Alternate Progression is a great way to solo progress through specially designed content - with great custom rewards and drops. new zones are in the work with Alt-P as well, Adding Stonebrunt Mountains to the mix.

For new content in the leveling area as well, unrest is currently in the works for those Undead slayers out there, in the 1-30 level range.

Check it out! Daily updates and fixes insures that things are always running smoothly!