View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 10:16 PM
Xecuter
Fire Beetle

I've been at The Hidden Forrest since The first of July 09. I immediatly like the server, and the population was quite friendly. I think what did it the most for me was the difficulty. I came from storm haven which is a really nice server, it just didn't seem like its terribly hard to level.

The Hidden forest has a ton of new quests and zones and continues to develope content for their expanding player base. The devs are friendly, helpful and willing to take into account their own goals for the server but the overall consensus of the population when they make decisions pertaining the the server. Every time i've had a problem with an item, npc, zone they have been quick to respond on their forums and help resolve any issues within thier power.

Lately they reached Green status and i'm proud to have been here since they were hiding down at the bottom of the list, ( i often wonder if thats where they got "hidden" from).

Anyways, the player base is amazing. The devs rock, and there is a ton of custom quests, zones, tradeskills to go around. They have a working magelo & allaclone with a fancy design also.

You definatly should check them out!