View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 08:20 AM
Zard
Sarnak

Dudeman123 - I would be unable to assist further as I am not sure and would hate to lead you on a goose chase. The previous advice is what works for myself.

Tranquil - Just a thought, do you use a large nuke or spell that would cause mass aggro? Your best bet IMO to play while it is in its current state would be to mem a level 1 nuke and use it for pulling purposes. In higher levels this may even cause more concern tho due to the amount of damage a wiz can take from a high level mob even with the first spree of attacks ( assuming your tank could remove aggro that quckly ). I would pull with a low level spell for minimum aggro, then I would let the tank classes build some aggro before continuing the bombfest. Just my thoughts.

Mag - I am still attempting to set up a PEQ database ( it has changed a lot since I first started and have to familiarize myself with some new database tools to set it up ) I have not forgot to follow up when I hopefully get the bots to buff and casters to assist in attacking.